Bihar State Pollution Control Board (BSPCB) invites the online application form for the post of Junior Laboratory Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Field Attendant/ Lab Attendant, Data Entry Operator/ Para Taxonomist. Those candidate who are interested must read official notification and apply online.
- Candidates should have passed 12th Class, Any Degree in any recognized Board.
- Other education qualification details go to official notification.
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 42 years.
- Age Relaxation: SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Central Government Rule Regulation.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 27 July 2019.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 14 August 2019.
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
- For Junior Laboratory Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff salary Rs. 25000/-
- For Field Attendant salary Rs. 21300/-
- For Data Entry Operator salary Rs. 11000/-
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply:- Through Online.
- Job Location: Bihar.
- Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 27 July 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Fo candidates will be selected based on the Exam.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for Bihar State Pollution Control Board – Junior Laboratory Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff, Field Attendant, Data Entry Operator Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- For Bihar State Pollution Control Board – Junior Laboratory Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff, Field Attendant, Data Entry Operator Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online